Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Howdy!

Many thanks to Aurora and Wisp for inviting me to join in their blogging!

I picked the name Sally from the Nightmare Before Christmas as my moniker, partially because I couldn't think of anything better, and partially because she's a kind of cartoony female thats crafty (like me!)

So far I have no real solid ideas about my wedding other than I think it'll be somewhere in-between Aurora's and Wisps. I want to do as much of it myself as possible, both to save on money and because I really enjoy this kind of uber craftiness :)

I've done some basic research about wedding stuff and I've reached the point that we need to sit down and hash out a basic guest list before I can even begin to seriously think about budgets, location, decorations, etc.

Oh, and I want to do everything in my power not to get insanely stressed, not to become a bridezilla, to just sit back and enjoy every moment as much as possible. I only want to do this once, and I'd like it to be a good time :)

Whee! :D

1 comment:

Loki said...

Sally is also the crafty hands for my wedding! She's going to be making a few decorations and our handfasting cord. And she's going to help me make my pumpkin table number holders that I'm SO excited about!