Friday, February 29, 2008

Wedding fears

Someone on theknot boards today put up a poll asking what people's biggest fears were. I have a lot, but I will limit my list to 10.

1) Almost none of Prince's family will bother to come out because they're all so stuck up that they can't bear to leave New York.
2) I will cry, a lot, and ruin my makeup and be all red and blotchy.
3) I will fall down in my big dress and high, slippery heals. I have to go up and down 2 flights of stairs TWICE during the ceremony.
4) It will snow.
5) I won't enjoy the day because I do my normal "can't trust anyone else to do stuff right" bit and be overly controlling about the few details I actually care about.
6) I will get a headache.
7) I will be so tired at the end that I won't enjoy my wedding night.
8) My wedding dress will dig uncomfortably into me. I did my best to pick a 'comfortable' dress but we'll see.
9) Someone important is late!
10) People don't dance and have fun.

That list was entirely too easy to make...


-Aurora

1 comment:

Emily said...

Oh, honey. For SURE I will guarantee that there will be mad dancing. I can promise you that.

You will probably cry, but you won't ruin your makeup. Are you getting it done? They will know to use as waterproof as possible. Besides, once you get your pictures done, you won't mind crying because you will be SO HAPPY.

Practice in the shoes.

You don't have to enjoy your wedding night ON your wedding night. You'll have a whole vacation afterwards to enjoy it. :)

I just want to be reassuring! I have some similar fears. It's going to be AWESOME.